Anyone know the average cost of a paint job at Maaco?

I’m considering getting my car repainted and I’ve been hearing a lot about Maaco. Before I decide, I want to get a better idea of the average cost for their paint job services.

• What are the typical prices for different levels of paint jobs?
  • Are there any hidden fees I should be aware of?
  • How satisfied are people with the quality of work?

I’m especially interested in the budget options since I’m trying to keep costs down but still want a decent finish. Any insights or experiences would be greatly appreciated!

I’ve heard that the average cost for a Maaco paint job can range from $300 to $1,000 depending on the service level. Basic options are cheaper, but premium services look much better.

That sounds about right! I think the size of your vehicle definitely plays a big role in determining the final price.

If you choose a basic service, you might be looking at closer to $300, but adding repairs or detailing can easily push it well over $1,000, especially for larger vehicles.

1 Like

Absolutely! A full-size truck will definitely cost more than a compact car. Also, consider checking if they have any specials running.

What about those additional services like rust repair? Do they add on significantly to the paint job cost?

8 Likes

Yes, they can! I once added some minor repairs, and it added a few hundred bucks to the total.

I recommend getting a quote first before you decide. Different Maaco franchises might have different prices too!

Good to know! I’ve also seen that detailing can raise the price, even with a basic package.

Curious, has anyone tried Maaco’s premium option? Was it worth the extra cost?

I went for the premium package on my sedan, and it looked fantastic! Totally worth the investment if you want that showroom shine.

That’s great to hear! I’m debating if I should go the cheaper route or splurge.

Honestly, the cheaper job is fine for many people, but if you want longevity and an impressive finish, premium is the way to go.

5 Likes

It depends on what you want out of it! Some folks chase the budget while others want quality.

Has anyone had a bad experience with Maaco? I’ve heard mixed reviews.

I’ve seen both good and bad. They can be hit or miss depending on the location and the staff’s expertise.

So true! Maybe calling around for reviews before booking is a good idea!

I got a paint job at Maaco last summer, and it cost me around $1,200 for my sedan. They did a decent job, considering the price. Just be sure to ask for the better quality options!

What type of paint job did you get? I’ve heard there are different levels of quality at Maaco.

I went with their premium service and paid around $1,800. The before-and-after difference was impressive! I’ll post pics later.